All QTAD Courses – flexible to work rosters, and weekends!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32238) Queensland Training and Development provides a range of Nationally Recognised Training programs that caters for the mining, construction, oil and gas industries, as well as the addition of the aviation industry.
We facilitate courses in:
- Standard 11 Surface and Underground Inductions
- Supervisor Competencies
- Risk Management – RIIRIS402D (G2)
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- PUAEME005A Provide pain management
- Low Voltage Rescue & CPR
- RIIWHS204D Working at Heights
- RIIWHS202D Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIWHS401D Supervise work in confined spaces
- PMASUP236 Operate Vehicles in the Field
- RIIVEH201D Operate Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH305E Operate and Maintain 4WD Vehicles
- TLIC2049 Operate heavy vehicles on unsealed roads
- TLIC3004 Drive heavy rigid vehicle
- TLIC3036 Apply Safe Car Driving Behaviours
- TLIC3037A Apply Safe Heavy Vehicle Driving Behaviours
- TLIC3063 Operate vehicle carrying special loads
- TLIU1009 Monitor plant and equipment in an environmentally sustainable manner
- FWPFGM3215 Perform complex 4×4 operations
- FWPCOT3259 Operate four wheel drive vehicles on unsealed roads
- FWPCOT3260 Recover four wheel drive vehicles
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue incl: Confined Space Rescue, Fire Team Operations, CABA
- Certificate III in Underground Coal Operations
- Certificate III in Surface Extraction Operations
- HUET Courses
- Emergency Breathing Systems (EBS) Courses
- Certificate III in Aviation (Rescuecrewman)
- Certificate IV in Aviation (Air rescuecrewman)
COMBINED COURSES NOW OFFERED!
RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights and RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces – BOTH COMPETENCIES, ONE DAY
Held any Wednesday or Thursday
RIIVEH201D Operate Light Vehicle & RIIVEH305D Operate & Maintain a four wheel drive course – BOTH COMPETENCIES, ONE DAY
Held any Friday
If you hold a Statement of Attainment for the BMA Core Induction, we can transfer this to the Standard 11 Statement of Attainment & Card for a fee of $80 (incl GST)
GET STARTED IN MINING PACKS – open to everyone
If you have new starters, or know of anyone looking at starting in the mining industries, then our pack is just for you! From $800
Qualifications that they will receive:
- Standard 11 Surface and/or Underground Induction
- ANY TWO COMPETENCIES OF YOUR CHOICE!
We can structure courses to suit your industry requirements. Queensland Training and Development can organise courses to be conducted at your workplace, out on site or at our Bucasia Training Facility.
Queensland Training and Development understand the needs of industry and offers the flexibility of offering training 7 days a week.
Our commitment to you and your employees is to provide quality training that enables participants to develop knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their professional goals, improve productivity to your organisation and provide leadership and services to their colleagues.