ONLINE BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE! JUST HEAD TO THE COURSES TAB AND ENROL TODAY!
No date available? Call our office to book a date – just for you!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32238) Queensland Training and Development provides a range of Nationally Recognised Training programs that caters for the mining, construction, oil and gas industries, as well as the aviation industry.
DID YOU KNOW?
QTAD now offers CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (also known as a General Construction Induction/White Card) – CALL NOW TO BOOK!
Most Popular Courses that we offer:
- Standard 11 Surface and Underground Inductions
- Supervisor Competencies (RIIWHS301E RIICOM301E RIIRIS301E)
- Risk Management – RIIRIS402E (G2)
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- Low Voltage Rescue & CPR
- RIIWHS204E Working at Heights
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating work platforms
- RIIVEH201E Operate Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH305F Operate and Maintain 4WD Vehicles
For a list of courses that we offer – please do not hesitate to contact us.