ONLINE BOOKINGS NOW AVAILABLE! JUST HEAD TO THE COURSES TAB AND ENROL TODAY!
No date available, call our office to book a date, just for you!
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32238) Queensland Training and Development provides a range of Nationally Recognised Training programs that caters for the mining, construction, oil and gas industries, as well as the addition of the aviation industry.
DID YOU KNOW:
QTAD now offers CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (also known as a General Construction Induction/White Card) – CALL NOW TO BOOK!
Most Popular Courses that we offer:
- Standard 11 Surface and Underground Inductions
- Supervisor Competencies (RIIWHS301E RIICOM301E RIIRIS301E)
- Risk Management – RIIRIS402E (G2)
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- Low Voltage Rescue & CPR
- RIIWHS204E Working at Heights
- RIIWHS202E Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- RIIHAN301E Operate Elevating work platforms
- RIIVEH201E Operate Light Vehicle
- RIIVEH305F Operate and Maintain 4WD Vehicles
For a list of courses that we offer – please do not hesitate to contact us.